"Mother fuck! ... What does a brother have to do to pacify a bitch!? I'm telling you G, I've tried my best with her. God, be my witness! I have shown respect, charm, under-fucking-standing. But that is the last fuckin' straw!" Isaac Washington to Agent G during episode, " Carny"
Detective Washington also appears to be on a one man crusade to make House of the Dead: Overkill the most violent and foul-filled game in the history of gaming.
He is extremely rude, foul-mouthed, and trigger-happy, punching a government agent within seconds of meeting him, and loves the "f-bomb" expletive, using it practically for every other word. He often threatens people with "ripping their pussy/dick off", even if they have a lack of it. His pride is his (short-lived) car and in his music, and hates philosophy.
- Washington was modeled after real-life rapper Common.
- In the game he says in every episode in Overkill "Motherfucker!" yet, ironically, doesn't say it about an actual mother fucker (as G comments on in the end game).
- Washington acquires a fear of going into elevators after several elevator-related hazards during the game.
- Due to how many times Isaac swears in the game(Combined with the rest of the cast), Overkill has won the number 1 position of "Most Curses ever said in a Video Game" with a total of 202 swears.
- In the introduction, it's depicted that Isaac owns a customized muscle car that looks like the Shelby Mustang GT500 "Eleanor" from Gone in 60 Seconds, a popular car movie.