Type-205, codenamed "Strength," (ストレングス) was a hulking, masked, chainsaw-wielding humanoid abomination created by Goldman as a suicidal gladiator to pit against AMS agents James and Gary. It served as the fourth boss in The House of the Dead 2. Prior to the boss fight, Strength had confronted and captured Amy Crystal and Harry Harris, severely injuring Harry in the process. When James and Gary reached the city's coliseum, Goldman appeared on a large screen and mocked them both, then summoned Strength from within its cage. The creature was fought in a huge labyrinth concealed in the coliseum itself, and its weak point was its head.
Strength began the battle by charging at the agents, attempting to tear them apart with its chainsaw. James and Gary were able to hurt the monstrosity by shooting its vulnerable head, and after a while, Strength started crashing through walls to try and surprise its opponents. As well as this, it would often climb up onto the labyrinth walls and leap down onto the agents. After some time, Strength kept its distance and hurled two massive axes which were stuck in its body (visible at the beginning of the fight, and at the end if Strength does not throw them), which had to be quickly shot down. Strength's movements became faster as it took damage, and it also started protecting its head by swinging its chainsaw around crazily before slashing.
After receiving one bullet too many, the undead giant finally collapsed and died permanently. James and Gary then returned to the cage from where Strength had emerged and were reunited with Amy and Harry. Harry then gave James (or Gary) the key to his car, located at point A0063 and his tough hide protection in his chainsaw to protect its face and trying to killing the player, the player's shooting his head like one times form the hit points like shoulder's encounters and echolocation to detect enemies form rust perhaps the reason that a bag covers trying to killing James and Gary form the coliseum.
Strength also appeared as one of the Emperor's attacks.
The beast is a massive walking humanoid monster weilding a giant chainsaw. It has a bag covering it's head; it is unknown how the beast can sense his prey but it is possible it employs echolocation to detect enemies. Perhaps the reason that a bag covers his face and is its weakness is that his head is not as strong as its skin that acts as biological armor which could explain why he is not affected by the rubble he cause when smashing through walls. Its giant chainsaw obscures the attack from aiming its head.
He has an axe strapped on his shoulder which he uses to throw against his enemy on to his speed chainsaw attacks to killing the player form his attacking A0063 pointing inevitably blocking the player's attack to his BLAME chainsaw and axe blades distance form the permanently emerged form the elite enemies form coliseum to stock accuracy points located collapsed in the deep sky walker to Pickle breaking down and the mutagen greatly in more increases strengths and During the battle with himself and the weak point is on his head.
Attack Pattern Edit
The Strength's Attacks Pattern is the Strikes over the Player in the Walls of One By One Combats in the Battle, The First Record is the Brutes to During the Battle and Record of his Still Moving Forward over the Player and Both of the Same Walls. second one is the Strength is Up the Walls and Jump right Over the Player and if Player Shots his Mask is Will Be Stunning Him Over and Moving to Killing the Player in the Quakes of the Firing Loads in the Roads Which is the Walls Attack, The biological armor is the Clear Over the Once More and During the Battle Which is the One who Base without ammo in James Taylor and Gary Stewart From During the Battle in the coliseum.
While After the Strength got a Low Health is Will Be Going Crazy Before During the Battle and List of the Attacks of his Stunning Attacks That is Used of The Undead Army without Any Weapons in the Gunshops is Seen in the Chapter 2, The Strength is got Shoots in the Head in The End of Chapter 4.
Strength makes a appearance in the intro
Strength makes an appearance as the fourth boss in The Pinball of the Dead. Similar to its appearance in The House of the Dead 2, Strength wields a chainsaw. During the battle, Strength will wildly swing its chainsaw as it moves around the screen, blocking the player's attack. However, if Strength stands in the left corner, preventing the pinball from coming out, it will inevitably lose by just standing there and trying to kill you restare with his overkill runners form the coliseum essential a breaker scroll locks forces in the back lobby of Dangerous Roads form coliseum is all blocking attacks form the weakings Tryouts dashings traps of the one lost facilitys form bulging to rebuild on Goldman's plans
- Strength's design appears to bear some resemblance to the chainsaw-wielding serial killer Leatherface, from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre film franchise.
- According to series creator Takashi Oda during an interview from "The Website of the Dead", he considers Strength his favorite boss in the series.
- Axe blades are lodged in Strength's right shoulder and left thigh, which it can pull out and throw as a long-distance attack.
- Strength Possibly appearance in The House of the Dead III Intro.
- The word BLAME can be seen written on one side of Strength's chainsaw.
- Unless one regards its use as an attack by the Emperor, Strength is the only boss in The House of the Dead 2 that does not appear twice besides the Magician and the Emperor, who serve as end-of-game bosses.
- As Strength continues to be hit, its mask is slowly damaged, revealing a hideous face with bulging eyes and grey teeth.
- The House of the Dead 4 also features a chainsaw-wielding boss similar to Strength, known as the Empress.
- Strength bears some resemblance to the Brutus boss from Overkill.
- Strength can take a small amount of damage by hitting its legs, body, and hands. As a result these are not considered missed shots, and have a positive impact on the player's accuracy score.
- Much like Temperance, Strength's characteristics in the series are quite the opposite of his namesake tarot card. The tarot card Strength represents a young woman using her calm attitude to tame a lion, while the boss monster is a vicious masculine brute.